Thursday, January 14, 2010

Major Update of Doooooom! That's right, DOOM.

So, it's been a awhile... a few months short of a year. FAIL.

Now, while I don't usually make New Year Resolutions (having completely forgotten they even existed since maybe the age of 10...) I do have long term goals that I am always adding to...and adding to...
Updating this is one of them. So here we gooooooooooooooo!

Anywho!

I changed the name of the blog to keep up with my little "company," if you could call it that.
I created the name a few years ago, the story behind it is that in my carry-along sewing kit I have a small box of pins my grandmother gave to me and they all have yellow heads. They're just seem, to me, to be the perfect size pin, the heads aren't too small
or too big, and they're just so bright and visible!
Anyway, I digress, I use them for all my sewing projects, and thus, "Yellow Pin Projects"
ignoring the fact that most of my work these days has been knittin
g...it's quite catchy, doncha think?

Now for pictures!
Here are a few things I've done since last we met.

Some knitting!


Some collaged bookmarks I made for work (I work in a library)


More holiday knitting!


Also in recent news:
*I hung up some flyers offering cheap knitting lesson and have had one client so far (since all the flyer boards have been cleaned off in the last month or so...)
*My good friend Camille is going to make me business cards, well new ones...I have some handmade ones kickin' around that are just
embarrassing... I am also getting free yarn from Camille's mother, hooray!
*I bought more yarn the other day to have a larger variety of colors for the lacy handwarmer you see there, made for Camille, I need my own pair now! Must have!

Ok, that's enough rambling for today.


No comments: