Thursday, January 29, 2009

Inked! (Psyche!)











Alright kids, listen up.

Some friends of mine told me about a valentines day special at a tattoo parlor..somewhere, anywho.
The special is a heart tat or anything the size of a quarter for $20.
I was originally planning on waiting until the summer to get my first tattoo, but this was too good to pass up.

The images above are different versions of what I want to get...
The one on the left, done in ink, is the original idea I came up with a few years ago, and still have a soft spot for...
The one on the right, in pencil, is a redone design since the original doesn't look as cool on paper (I like the scanned version though...idk) Keep in mind that either way it will be in just black ink and all solid, if the pencil throws you off.

The revamp was my attempt at cleaning it up, I'm not sure how I like it though, still on the fence, but I am tired of drawing and redrawing eye-hearts at this point, so here's what I got.

Any suggestions?

No comments: